The foundation "Fundación Iniciativa Social", is a non-profit organization whose goal is to contribute to socio-educational development.
Educational opportunities that transform lives
The organization´s activities are focused in the following areas. There is a new development framework for the 2019-2024 period that includes the following annual goals.
Socio-pedagogical support for children in disadvantaged situations and/or who are at risk of social exclusion.
Collaborating with a team focused on the academic and personal development of vulnerable children, assisting the programme to directly support the children and their families.
Promoting values that support the educational development, such as improving the social support of teachers and a commitment to developing countries.
Offering tools that encourage the family involvement in the educational process and increase parent participation.
Contribute to reducing the economic burdens caused by school expenses and promote collaboration between schools and families.
Sharing resources and knowledge of educational initiatives with developing countries as an essential element for their progress.
Joaquín Lleó Sapena
DIRECTOR AND SECRETARY OF THE PATRONATO
Sofía Tortajada Maganto
TRAINING AND PARTICIPATION AREA
Gonzalo García Manglano
MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM
Elisa Tos Miñana
María Morales Junquero
EDUCATIONAL VOLUNTEER AREA
Jorge Estornell Pérez
ADMINISTRATION AND PROJECTS
Andrés Barcia González
COMMUNICATION AND AWARENESS AREA
Jose Galera Royo
SYSTEM AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Estefanía Romo Cortés
Alba Madera Flores
Verónica González Gutiérrez-Jurado
Ana Bel Cano Martínez
Paula López García
Zoimer Quintero Lugo
Begoña San Martín
DOCTOR IN BIOLOGY
- > Spanish Association of Foundations
- > Volunteer Platform of the Valencian Community
- > Collaboration recognition to the Social Volunteering of the Polytechnic University of Valencia (2019) (2019)
- > Honorable mention in the Francisco Liberal Awards for the social participation of the Alicante City Council (2019)
- > University Volunteer Award Mutua Madrileña Foundation (2017)
- >Finalists Call Stories in Network of Bankia and the Foundation What Really Matters (2016)
- > Special Recognition for collaboration in the NSD + Sports for Education Project (2015)