The foundation "Fundación Iniciativa Social", is a non-profit organization whose goal is to contribute to educational development.
Educational opportunities that transform lives
The organization´s activities are focused in the following areas. There is a new development framework for the 2019-2024 period that includes the following annual goals.
Socio-pedagogical support for children in disadvantaged situations and/or who are at risk of social exclusion.
Collaborating with a team focused on the academic and personal development of vulnerable children, assisting the programme to directly support the children and their families.
Promoting values that support the educational development, such as improving the social support of teachers and a commitment to developing countries.
Offering tools that encourage the family involvement in the educational process and increase parent participation.
Contribute to reducing the economic burdens caused by school expenses and promote collaboration between schools and families.
Sharing resources and knowledge of educational initiatives with developing countries as an essential element for their progress.
Joaquín Lleó Sapena
María de Selva Bonilla
Sofía Tortajada Maganto
TRAINING AND PARTICIPATION AREA
María Morales Junquero
EDUCATIONAL VOLUNTEER AREA
Maitane Ruiz Mazpule
SCHOOL AID AND AWARENESS AREA
Encarna Bernabé- Sala
ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING
Andrés Barcia González
COMMUNICATION AND AWARENESS AREA
Jose Galera Royo
SYSTEM AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Ignacio Martínez Artiaga
PROJECT TECHNICIAN - MURCIA
Yeraldine Loaiza Arboleda
PROJECT TECHNICIAN - VALENCIA
Bárbara Barruguer Monferrer
PROJECT TECHNICIAN - CASLTELLÓ
Beatriz Ortiz Méndez
PROJECT TECHNICIAN - ALICANTE
Eugenio Gil Villén
Begoña San Martín Echauri
DOCTOR IN BIOLOGY
Joaquín Lleó Sapena
Sylvia Corell Raga
Degree in pedagogy
Enrique Lloréns González
Montse Junoy Olmos
Degree in philosophy and literature
Teresa Olucha Álvaro
Luis Bodes García
Juan Sanhermelando Rodríguez
- > Spanish Association of Foundations
- > Volunteer Platform of the Valencian Community
- > Collaboration recognition to the Social Volunteering of the Polytechnic University of Valencia (2019) (2019)
- > Honorable mention in the Francisco Liberal Awards for the social participation of the Alicante City Council (2019)
- > University Volunteer Award Mutua Madrileña Foundation (2017)
- >Finalists Call Stories in Network of Bankia and the Foundation What Really Matters (2016)
- > Special Recognition for collaboration in the NSD + Sports for Education Project (2015)